Tuesday, February 8, 2011

PARENTS JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND !

I'm tired of always hearing parents complain about how easy school is, They don't sit in class or do homework or take test like us. Things have changed since you old heads been in school. Yea I admit I joke around and talk in class, I know when I'm wrong a lot of the time, but I'm young I'm going to make mistakes. I hate hearing parents say "I'm trying to stop you from making the same mistakes I made" well who says I want to be perfect? No one will ever be perfect and if your trying to stop me from making mistakes then what mistakes will I have to make? isn't that why the quote "You learn from your mistakes" was made? I want to be my own person not someone you want me to be. If you make a mistake once that's fine If you make a mistake twice it's no longer a mistake its a choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment