Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I WANT DREADS !

I really want dreads so bad but every person I've talked about it with said I would look hideous well for the exception of my Mom, Step-Dad, Alexis.B and, Mrs.Smith. Well I really want dreads and my sister has them and she looks really pretty with them and I've been trying my best to hold off on getting a perm I haven't had a perm for five months and there still not ready to be dreaded I don't want to cut my hair I just wanna let the perm to grow out easily but it's taking for ever to grow out I've been very patient but I just don't have any more patients so I'm going to go perm and flat iron my hair in a few. When this perm starts to grow out I'm getting fake dreads. So I'm just going to start letting my perm grow out during the summer until next year around this time.

1 comment:

  1. You would look GORGEOUS with locs!! Stay away from that "creamy crack"!!
    Check out this blog that I follow www.locrocker.com

    ReplyDelete