Wednesday, January 26, 2011

My Bestfriend


My best friend, Brittney,  the one I can trust with my all. I can tell her anything in this world without feeling like she will judge me. She is the one who knows me inside & out, and she would never beytray me. Brittney will always be there for me this I know for sure. I know I will always have her to turn to when the world seems to be against me, she always sticks by my side, Never turned her back on me, And I will be here to do the same for her. She is always the one to laugh at all my jokes even when everyone else thinks there not funny. She is the first one I go to when I need advice and loves me regardless what anyone else thinks. She is the one that pushes me to do my best and always there to pick me up when I'm down with this said I love you best friend.

2 comments:

  1. You're on a ROLL!!
    Remember the guidelines to blogging. Be sure to write in a conversational tone and use correct grammar. You're missing a few periods and needed capitalization in your writing. Please edit this post.

    ReplyDelete